Realms are supporting patch 4.3.4 (15595) - Cataclysm.
For patch 4.3.4 (15595) - Cataclysm on Windows:
- Download this torrent containing the WoW client, if you do not have already a 4.3.4 WoW client. You can use utorrent, if you do not have a torrent client.
All language clients are supported. You will need to detect your LOCALE (language settings) or download the specific locale files,
and then download the appropriate launcher (table below).
See the Tips section on how to detect your LOCALE (language settings), or how to get a specific LOCALE (languaged client files).
- Download the launcher for your LOCALE (language settings):
deDE = German -> Download here enGB = European English -> Download here enUS = North American English -> Download here esES = Spanish -> Download here esMX = Latin American Spanish -> Download here frFR = French -> Download here ruRU = Russian -> Download here
- Unzip the launcher (if needed).
- Copy the launcher into the WoW folder. Usually it's C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\
- Run the WoWDaemon_launcher_en.exe (or the appropriate launcher for your LOCALE) to play the game! It should be located in your root WoW directory. Ususally it's C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\
You do not have to set the realmlist as it is handled by the launcher. If you still wan't to set it though it is
- To detect your LOCALE go to your WoW folder (ususally it's C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\), there enter the
Data directory, and inspect what directories are available. Possible LOCALE directories which are supported by our server:
deDE -> German -> WoWDaemon_launcher_deDE.exe enGB -> European English -> WoWDaemon_launcher_en.exe enUS -> North American English -> WoWDaemon_launcher_en.exe esES -> Spanish -> WoWDaemon_launcher_esES.exe esMX -> Latin American Spanish -> WoWDaemon_launcher_esMX.exe frFR -> French -> WoWDaemon_launcher_frFR.exe ruRU -> Russian -> WoWDaemon_launcher_ruRU.exe
To get a specific LOCALE (language setting) for a client, you must download the following file,
unzip it, open it with a browser and follow the instructions.
deDE -> German -> Get deDE LOCALE enGB -> European English -> Get enGB LOCALE enUS -> North American English -> Get enUS LOCALE esES -> Spanish -> Get esES LOCALE esMX -> Latin American Spanish -> Get esMX LOCALE frFR -> French -> Get frFR LOCALE ruRU -> Russian -> Get ruRU LOCALE
- If you still experience problems connecting, please contact us and describe your issue!
CHANGING YOUR CLIENT FILES IS ILLEGAL!!!
You can login without a loader, but you cannot do anything.